The staff of Polo Springs Veterinary Hospital is here for you and your companions! We will remain open during this challenging time, delivering the same level of professional veterinary care and customer service we have provided our community for the past 24 years. It has been a difficult decision for us to move to these enhanced safety precautions because, to some degree, it limits our face to face interaction with all of our wonderful clients. We love caring for your companions as much as we love our relationships with you! Rest assured we will continue to provide you with all of the services we have always offered.
Starting Monday March 23, we are taking these additional steps to serve you and your companions:
1. When arriving at Polo Springs Veterinary Hospital, please remain in your car and call us at 719-264-8384. We will come out to you to get your pet, or bring you your pet’s prescription medications and/or food. What could be easier:)
2. If your pet comes to Polo Springs for an appointment with one of our doctors, the doctor will call you on your cell phone while your pet is being examined to discuss her findings and recommendations with you. Our staff will provide you with an estimate for any recommended medical or wellness care, and follow up by processing payment either over the phone during your pet’s appointment or curbside while you are in your car. Our dedicated veterinary technicians will also be available for procedures like nail trims, anal gland expression, suture removals, ear cleaning etc.
3. We are happy to provide all of our services to current and new clients.
4. We will continue to see emergency cases during hospital hours. Please call us ASAP in advance of your arrival to Polo Springs so we know you are coming and can help you as soon as you arrive.
5. We are providing our usual personalized boarding, daycare and professional bathing services. Please call us to schedule these services.
6. If you would prefer, we also offer examinations/procedures where you can leave your pet with us for a couple of hours or for the day.
7. If you are sick and/or experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, or if you have come into contact with anyone who has tested positive for COVID-19, please inform us over the phone before we come out to your car so we can take additional safety precautions.
8. We will have a temporary adjustment to our hospital hours. We will be here to serve you Monday through Friday 8am – 6pm and Saturday 8am – 5pm. We plan to return to our regular extended hours just as soon as we can.
9. Your safety and the safety of our staff and patients is of utmost importance to us and we are doing everything we can to protect everyone.
We cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate all of you. Thank you so much for your support and patience while we get through this together. We remain here to care for you and your entire family.
The entire staff of Polo Springs Veterinary Hospital