Updated July 17, 2020
The staff of Polo Springs Veterinary Hospital is here for you and your companions! We will remain open during this challenging time, delivering the same level of professional veterinary care and customer service we have provided our community for the past 24 years. It has been a difficult decision for us to move to these enhanced safety precautions because, to some degree, it limits our face to face interaction with all of our wonderful clients. We love caring for your companions as much as we love our relationships with you! Rest assured we will continue to provide you with all of the services we have always offered.
We are taking these additional steps to serve you and your companions:
1. We are excited to announce the opening of our lobby to clients!
Starting July 17th, as ordered by the Governor of the State of Colorado, you are welcome to enter the lobby for all services. It is required that you wear a mask while in the hospital, and please follow social distancing guidelines.
2. We are happy to provide you with curbside service if you would prefer. Just call us at 719-264-8384 when you arrive at our hospital and we will be happy to assist you.
3. If you have recently, or are currently experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19, please notify our staff and do not enter the lobby. We will provide you with curbside service.
4. The current hospital hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am-7:30pm and Saturday 7:45am-5pm. We are closed to the public on Sunday.
5. We are happy to provide all of our services to current and new clients.
6. We will continue to see emergency cases during hospital hours. Please call us ASAP in advance of your arrival to Polo Springs so we know you are coming and can help you as soon as you arrive.
7. We are providing our usual personalized boarding, daycare and professional bathing services. Please call us to schedule these services.
8. If you would prefer, we also offer examinations/procedures where you can leave your pet with us for a couple of hours or for the day.
9. Your safety and the safety of our staff and patients is of utmost importanceto us and we are doing everything we can to protect everyone.
We cannot begin to tell you how much we appreciate all of you. Thank you so much for your support and patience while we get through this together. We remain here to care for you and your entire family.
The entire staff of Polo Springs Veterinary Hospital